ORIGINAL DATA COMPILED BY Bury Me In This Dress AND Tengalgorhythm. Seen on Carlos Celdran’s FB Update. Thank you 🙂
- National Disaster Coordinating Council (NDCC) (+632-9125668, +632-9111406, +632-9115061, +632-9122665) Help hotlines: (+65 734-2118, 734-2120) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philippine Coast Guard (+632-5276136)
- Air Force (+63908-1126976, +632-8535023)
- Metro Manila Development Authority (136)
- Marikina City Rescue (+632-6462436, +632-6462423, +632920-9072902)
- Pasig Rescue Emergency Number (+632-6310099)
- Quezon City Rescue (161)
- San Juan City Hall Command Post (+632-4681697)
- Bureau of Fire Protection Region III (Central Luzon) Hotline: (+63245-9634376)
- Senator Dick Gordon (+639178997898, +63938-444BOYS, +632-9342118, +632-4338528)
- Senator Manny Villar (+639174226800. +639172414864, +639276751981)
Civil Society/ Media
- Philippine National Red Cross (143, +632-5270000)
- Philippine National Red Cross Rizal Chapter operations center hotline: (+632-6350922, +632-6347824)
- Go to GMA Facebook page & post complete addresses and names of people in need of immediate help.
- ABS-CBN Typhoon Ondoy Hotline: (+632-4163641)
- Jam 88.3: (+632- 6318803) or SMS at JAM (space) 883 (space) your message to 2968
- GMA Kapuso Helpline: (+632-9811950-59)
All calls for help, please help us by filling out information here at the Rescue InfoHub Center.
Sahana Disaster Management System needs IT volunteers. http://sahana.kahelos.org. Email email@example.com.
Rubber Boat, 4×4 Trucks, Chopper Requests
- NCRPO (+632-8383203, +632-8383354)
- Private citizens who would like to lend their motor boats for rescue please call emergency nos: +632-9125668, +632-9111406, +632-9122665, +632-9115061)
- You can also text (+632917-4226800 or +632927-6751981) for rescue dump trucks.
- For those who are able to lend 4×4 trucks for rescue: Please send truck to Greenhills Shoppng Center Unimart Grocery to await deployment, Tel No. (+632920-9072902).
- Petron & San Miguel Corporation are lending choppers for rescue operations, call/text: (+632917-8140655) ask for Lydia Ragasa
- Meralco (+63917-5592824, 16211, +63920-9292824) If you want service cut off to your area to prevent fires and electrocution.
Relief Aid and Donations
Donations of heavy duty flashlights needed for rescue operations in Cainta area. Contact Cielo at (+632918-8824356)
Businesses/ Commercial Establishments
- 7-11 Stores – drop off points
- Alabang Town Center – drop off goods at the concierge. For inquiries, please call 842-2782 or 772-1860.
- Aranaz Stores in Rockwell & Greenbelt is accepting donations of any kind for Payatas communities affected by Ondoy
- Aunt Genie’s Breadhouse in Cebu – 1279 Talamban, Cebu City In front of the Talamban Sports Complex – drop off point
- Binalot at Greenbelt 1, call Tetchie Bundalian at (+632922-8573277)
- Bizroute Solutions – (Mon – Sat 11PM to 4PM) Unit 302 Keppel Bldg. Ayala, Cebu call at 416-0495 if you need directions to the drop-off area. Also Lahug Office (Mon – Sat 11PM to 2PM) Unit 201 MIT Bldg. Gorordo Ave., Lahug (near JY Square) Accepting: Canned Goods, Old Clothes, Blankets, Diapers for babies, Noodles, Rice, Medicine, Soap, Toothpaste, Water Container, Iodized Salt
- Brainbeam Events, Inc. 2/F MB Aguirre Cornerhs Bldg,15 Pres Ave cor Elizalde Sts, BF Homes Pque across the old Caltex in BF. Will accept relief goods.
- Cebu Musicians & Outpost Restobar – drop off of goods. 09082368999 or 09322117111.
- Cue Cafe Crossroads CEBU – accepting donations in cash or kind as part of JCI Zugbuana relief ops. Accepting clothes, blankets, towels, underwear, footwear, food and water
- Citigym of CEBU – accepting donations in cash or kind as part of JCI Zugbuana relief ops. Accepting clothes, blankets, towels, underwear, footwear, food and water
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf will be accepting canned goods, water, clothes, blankets, towels, medicine, and emergency supplies (no cash) in all our branches on behalf of the victims of Typhoon Ondoy starting today until Friday. Your generosity will be much appreciated during this difficult time for our brothers and sisters in need.
- Every Nation, FORT will accept donations for Red Cross esp. purified water, canned goods, and infant formula. Location @ 32nd St cor University Pkwy across Market Market.
- Fantastik Manila – send donations to 5729 Calasanz St. Barangay Olympia Makati City Telephone Numbers 729-0530 or 501-7405
- Holiday Gym & Spa Banilad Cebu – Drop-Off center beginning Sunday, September 27. Bring blankets, clothes and canned goods to the front desk/ reception area.
- Jollibee branches in Metro Manila – drop off point
- Junior Chamber International Manila Baypark Tent, Roxas Blvd. will accept goods starting Monday.
- Luca stores (Rockwell, Shang-rila, Eastwood, or GA towers): Send your old clothes & donations (no cash pls).
- Manor Superclub, Eastwood City will accept goods and other emergency items starting Sunday at 10 am.
- McDonald’s branches in Metro Manila – drop off point
- Ministop IBARRA (Espana cor. Blumentritt, Sampaloc Manila) is also accepting relief goods, Food (non-perishable goods only) Clothing, Medicines, Beds, Pillows, Blankets, Emergency Supplies to help Typhoon Ondoy victims.
- Moonshine boutique in Rockwell also accepting relief good to help Ondoy victims in Marikina and Cainta.
- Myron’s Greenbelt will accept relief goods
- Papemelroti stores in 91 Roces Ave. / Ali Mall Cubao / SM City North EDSA / SM Fairview / SM Megamall / Glorietta 3 in Makati / SM Centerpoint / SM Southmall are accepting relief goods (canned goods / milk / bottled water / clothes ? NO CASH pls.)
- Philippine Daily Inquirer – 1098 Chino Roces Ave. corner Mascardo and Yague Streets, Makati City and to any of its classified ads branches, and to any McDonald’s branch within Metro Manila. Donations in kind, such as instant noodles, canned goods, formula milk, blankets and clothes, are urgently needed. Call 8978808 loc. 260 and look for Megi Garcia
- Petron stations – DSWD drop off points
- PowerPlant Mall accepting donations for ABS-CBN foundation. Dropoff at admin office, P1 level.
- Red Kimono restaurants – has branches in Pasig, Pampanga, Quezon City and Taguig City. Will accept canned goods, bottled water, clothing for all ages, basic household items.
- R.O.X. Recreational Outdoor eXchange is accepting donation for relief good for Typhoon Ondoy victims. You can bring it in the store located in B1 building Bonifacio High St., Tel. No. (+632-8564638/39)
- Shell gas stations – drop off point
- Smart Wireless Centers – SM Fairview, SM North EDSA, Gateway Mall Cubao, AliMall Cubao, SM Megamall, SM Muntinlupa, SM Bicutan, SM Sucat, Festival Mall Alabang, Alabang Town Center and SM Southmall. Will accept cash or goods.
- Sunburst Fried Chicken, Cebu – Tabunok branch will accept donations from 10am to 9:30pm
- Total gas stations– drop off point
- Team Manila stores in Trinoma, Mall of Asia, Jupiter Bel-Air and Rockwell shall be accepting relief goods (Canned Goods, Ready-to-drink Milk,Bottled Water and Clothes) for distribution by Veritas.
- Unimart – will receive all cash and in-kind donations to be transferred to LSGH Gate 2.
- Vivere Suites – 5102 Ridgeway Avenue, Fil-Invest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City. Contact 771-7777 for inquiries or drop off at concierge area. Will accept relief goods.
- Whitespace 2314 Chino Roces Ave Ext as a Makati drop-off for relief goods.
- Y101 station, CEBU – accepting donations in cash or kind as part of JCI Zugbuana relief ops. Accepting clothes, blankets, towels, underwear, footwear, food and water
Government/ Civil Society/ Movements
- Victory Fort is opening its doors to those affected by the typhoon. Call 813-FORT.
- ABS-CBN through Banco de Oro account number 56300-20111 account name: ABS-CBN Foundation Incorporation
- Akbayan?s taking donations, call 433-69-33/433-68-31 to donate or volunteer.
- Brgy. San Antonio – Bgy Hall near Paranaque City Hall (Sta. Lucia St. corner San Pablo St., San Antonio Valley 1, Paranaque. Drop off point.
- Citizens Disaster Response Center (CDRC): Relief goods for typhoon victims being accepted at 72-A Times St., West Triangle, QC. Tel (+632-9299820/22)
- Corporate Network for Disaster Reponse bank account no. 0031 0654 02 BPI Ayala Paseo Branch for cash donations
- Department of Social Welfare and Development – donation drop off points: National Resource Operations Center, Chapel Road, Pasay City (Contact: Mrs. Francon Favian) / Quezon City Area Disaster Resource Operations Monitoring and Info Center (DROMIC) (Contact Rey Martija or Imee Rose Castillo, Tel Nos. 951-7119, 951-2435 or Assistant Secretary Vilma Cabrera Tel No. 0918-934-5625) / San Rafael corner Legarda Streets, Quiapo, Manila (Contact: Dir. Thelsa P. Biolna, Dir. Delia Bauan Tel Nos. 734-8622, 734-8642)
- Sen. Kiko Pangilinan is accepting donations @ AGS Bldg Annex, 446 EDSA Guadalupe Viejo. Contact Vina Vargas at (+632917-8081247)
- Kabataan Partylist – Drop off donations or volunteer at 118-B Sct. Rallos QC.
09266677163 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luzon Relief: Donations can be brought to RENAISSANCE FITNESS CENTER, 2nd Floor, Bramante Building, Renaissance Towers Ortigas, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City starting MONDAY (Sept.28) / 9am ? 7pm Contact Person: Warren Habaluyas (+632929-8713488) or email at email@example.com
- Marika Bouncers Coop – 95 Malaya St., Malanday, Marikina : will accept donations starting Sept. 28 at 10 AM
- Move for Chiz is asking for volunteers and donations at Bay Park Tent, along Roxas Blvd., beside Max Restaurant and Diamond Hotel in Manila, or at Gilas Minipark at Unang Hakbang St., Gilas Q.C.
- NoyMar Relief Operations: Clare Amador (+639285205508) or Jana Vicente at +639285205499). Drop off for relief donations is at Balay Expo Center across Farmers Market Cubao.
- Operation Rainbow (Zac Faelnar Camara) at Ayala Alabang Village needs Canned Goods, Ready-To-Eat Food, Bottled Water, Ready-To-Drink Milk/ Juice, Clothing, Blankets, contact (+632-4687991)
- Philippine Army Gym inside Fort Bonifacio or GHQ Gym in Camp Aguinaldo are now distributing donations for Ondoy Victims.
- Philippine National Red Cross different ways to Donate.
- Red Cross Load Donations: Right now the easiest way to make donations from the seat of your chair is via mobile phone load. The Red Cross Rescue and Relief Operations. Text: REDAMOUNT to 2899 (Globe) or 4483 (Smart)
- Relief Efforts for Pasig at Valle Verde 1 Village Park, contact (+632916-4945000, +632917-5273616)
- Relief Operations Center at AGS Annex, #446 EDSA Guadalupe Viejo after PET Tower contact Ares at 0917.855.4935 or Rachel at 0918.924.1636
- Sagip Kapamilya hotlines (+632-4132667, +632-4160387) #13 Examiner St. West Triangle, QC. and Scout Mayoran, cor. Morato, near Alex III.
- Tulong Bayan hotlines for donations and volunteers are (+632908-6579998) Marilyn, (+632939-3633436) Jenn (+632-9137122, +632-9136254 & +632-9133306).
- TXTPower now accepts donations via SmartMoney 5577514418667103, GCash 09179751092 and Paypal http://is.gd/3GvuN
- World Vision partners with Phil Coast Guard and kind individuals for relief distribution to 3k families. Call (+632-3747618 local 242) or text (+632917-8623209) to help.
- Worldvision Foundation is also accepting donations/volunteers to pack relief goods in QC. For $-donations, BPI:USDacct #4254-0050-08
Religious/ Schools & Universities
- Assumption College San Lorenzo is now accepting donations. Please drop them off at the AC guardhouse.
- Ateneo de Manila University is now accepting donations for the victims of Ondoy. Donations can be dropped at MVP Lobby. For those stranded/those who need help: To all students who need help or know of people who need help. Please text the name, location, and contact number to (+6329088877166). ATENEO, which is now an open shelter, accepts refugees. Call (+632917-8952792)
- Ateneo Law School – Rockwell. Looking for donations and volunteers. 20 Rockwell Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati City. Call 899-7691 to 96.
- Banilad Church of Christ, Cebu – bldg in front of Bright Academy near Sto. Nino Village), Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Donations drop off.
- Caritas Manila Office at Jesus St., Pandacan Manila near Nagtahan Bridge (+632-5639298, +632-5639308)
- CCF St Francis Mall, Ortigas is now accepting goods for donation.
- CFC Center Ortigas is now open for donations in cash or kind. Call (+632-7270682 to 87) or text (+632922-2542819)
- De La Salle University-Manila – The Sagip Metro relief operation will start to accept donation for Ondoy victims starting Monday @ 8:30 am. Please bring goods to the South Gate of DLSU-Manila.
- De La Salle Zobel will be accepting donations tomorrow at Gym 5 (Near Gate 7 in Molave St.)
- DLSU Medical Center will accept canned goods, blankets, clothes, water. Location is at Congressional Avenue, Dasmarinas, Cavite. Telephone lines are at(02) 844-7832 and (046) 416-4531
- Hillsborough Village Chapel ? Water, blankets, shoes, and clothes may be sent to Hillsborough Village Chapel in Muntinlupa City. These will go to families whose houses were washed out in the nearby sitios.
- La Salle Greenhills for Greenhills/Mandaluyong/San Juan Area, if you want to help out with the rescue and relief operations, you can drop off your donations (clothes, food, etc..) at LSGH Gate 2 or volunteer from 9am to receive, sort, repack the donations.
- Our Lady of Pentecost Parish (+632-4342397, +632-9290665) per Gabe Mercado, donations are very much welcome. The Parish is located at 12 F. Dela Rosa corner C. Salvador Sts., Loyola Heights, Quezon City.
- Peace Retreat Movement – leave all donations at the Peace Retreat Movement (PRM) office, 2F, Rm. 72L, Christ the King (HS) Bldg. on Wednesday, Sept 30, 12noon
- Playschool International in Better Living is open to receive relief goods. Feel free to drop it there for your convenience. No Cash Pls.
- Radio Veritas at Veritas Tower West Ave. Cor EDSA (+632-9257931-40)
- San Beda College of Arts and Sciences Student Council – accepting clothes, meds, water, canned goods, soap, money, etc.
- Santuario de San Antonio Parish – McKinley Road, Forbes Park. Accepting all kinds of relief goods. Contact JJ Yulo or Mike Yuson
- Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan Task Force Noah, a disaster response arm of the Jesuits, is accepting donations. Please drop it off sa Ateneo Cervini Dorm.
- Southville International School and Colleges – will only accept goods. 09155385113 / 09154151319
- St. James Church Multi-Purpose Hall – Drop off point
- St. Pedro Poveda College is now accepting relief goods. call the Social Action Center 6318756 loc. 121
- UA&P Please contact Dae Lee [SEB EVP] @ 09178323533 needs donations and volunteers.
- UP Sigma Alpha Nu Sorority MANILA – collecting food, water and toiletries. You may drop them off at unit 12-O One Adriatico Place, Ermita Manila or contact 0917 -8857188 or 0917-6659948.
- UP College of Arts and Letters (CAL) is accepting goods and cash. Donation center at CAL/text 0929-6454102.
- UP Diliman USC is collecting food, clothing and/or cash. Contact TITUS 09178001909, JOSE 09273056607 and TIN 09154906106
- Katipunan Avenue. Contact Erica Paredes at (+632917-4741930) ? they need bread, packed juice, sandwich filling (tuna, chicken, anything) You can help her make them, deliver the sandwiches to her house, or help her distribute! Call for more details.
- Valle Verde Mansions – 135 CAPT. HENRY JAVIER ST. BRGY. ORANBO, PASIG. This is near ULTRA for relief drop-off
- Xavier School in San Juan is now accepting donations, please bring to Multipurpose Center (MPC).
- MAKATI: 5729 Calasanz St., Olympia Makati City or call for pick up at (+632-5017405 or +632-7290530) c/o Omel Santos
- SOUTH: Accepting relief goods in SOUTH AREA. Please contact Anne at (+632915-2854240)
- Karen Ang of Pasig (that’s me)
3 Kagandahan corner Kabutihan Streets, Kawilihan Village, Pasig
Will forward donated relief goods to Red Cross
- Miriam Quiambao drop off point: One Orchard Road Building in Eastwood, or message http://www.twitter.com/miriamq for more details.
- Colleen Manabat (Heartrio Prints) of Angeles City– will accept bottled water, canned goods, blankets, clothes, medicines from 9 AM to 6PM. Address is Stall 2 MGY Building, 2444 Sto. Entierro St, Sto. Cristo, Angeles City. She will forward the donations to Sagip Kapamilya – ABS-CBN Foundation.
- Joseph Castillo of Cebu – will send a 20 ft. container to Manila and is looking for donations from Cebuanos. Get in touch with him through 09082368999 or 09322117111
- Bianca – will pick up donations from Greenhills/San Juan area. Donate food, medicine, or clothing. Call 4123861/ 09278436002
- Kelly & Jodge – Colonade Residences, Legaspi St. corner C. Palanca, Makati City. Will accept relief goods.
- Omel Santos – 5729 Calasanz St., Olympia Makati City. Call (+632-5017405 or +632-7290530). Drop off point for donations. Also willing to pick up.
- RJ Ledesma and friends – call us at 09178131601 for pick of donations. Only relief goods
People Tracker (using your phones, get your friends and family to turn on their finderservice for you)
- FINDERSERVICE. For Smart, text wis to 386.
- FINDERSERVICE. For Globe, text find to 7000.
- SMS: text RED to 2899 (Globe) and 4483 (Smart)
- G-Cash: text DONATEAMOUNT4-digit M-PINREDCROSS to 2882
- TXTPOWER.org: Paypal, Smart Money (5577-5144-1866-7103), G-Cash (0917-9751092)
Philippine National Red Cross
- Please send cash or check donations to the PNRC National Headquarters in Manila. Checks should be made payable to The Philippine National Red Cross. They can arrange for donation pick-up.
- METROBANK Port Area Branch
Peso Acct.: 151-3-041-63122-8
Dollar Acct.: 151-2-151-00218-2
Type of Acct. : SAVINGS
Swift Code: MBTC PH MM
- BANK OF THE PHIL. ISLANDS Port Area Branch
Peso Acct.: 4991-0010-99
Type of Account: CURRENT
- BANK OF THE PHIL. ISLANDS UN Branch
Dollar Acct.: 8114-0030-94
Type of Account: SAVINGS
Swift Code: BOPI PH MM
Note: For your donations to be properly acknowledged, please fax the bank transaction slip at nos. +63.2.527.0575 or +63.2.404.0979 with your name, address and contact number.
For Credit Cards: Please fax the following info to +632.404.09.79 and +632.527.0575: Name of card member, billing address, contact nos. (phone & mobile), credit card no., expiration date, CCV2/ CVC2 (last three digits at the back of the credit card), billing address, amount to be donated. For online donations you may also visit our website at www.redcross.org.ph .
Most urgent needs
- Food items: Rice, noodles, canned goods, sugar, iodized salt, cooking oil, monggo beans and potable water
- Medicines: Paracetamol, antibiotics, analgesic, oral rehydration salts, multivitamins and medications to treat diarrheal diseases
- Non-food items: Bath soaps, face towels, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, plastic mats, blankets, mosquito nets, jerry cans, water containers, water purification tablets, plastic sheetings, and Laundry soap
FOR THOSE OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY WHO WANT TO DONATE:
- TXTPower.org has set up a paypal account for donations. Your money will be forwarded to Red Cross.
- Kapuso Foundation is also accepting credit card donations.
2/F GMA Kapuso Center
Samar St. cor. 11th Jamboree St. Diliman, Quezon City
Call 9827777 loc. 9901/9904/9905.
accepts relief goods and cash
- myAyala.com account for Philippine Jesuits – you can use your CREDIT CARD and donate ONLINE. Go to www.myayala.com/sjph/. On the line “I would like to donate to:”, write “xs4ondoy“.
In Kind donations
- LOCAL: Please send in-kind local donations to The Philippine National Red Cross ? National Headquarters in Manila. They could also arrange for donation pick-up.
- Send a letter of intent to donate to the PNRC
- A letter of acceptance from PNRC shall be sent back to the donor
- Immediately after shipping the goods, please send the (a) original Deed of Donation, (b) copy of packing list and (c) original Airway Bill for air shipments or Bill of Lading for sea shipments to The Philippine National Red Cross National Headquarters c/o Secretary General Corazon Alma de Leon, Bonifacio Drive, Port Area, Manila 2803, Philippines.